Friday, January 20, 2012

Ceramic sensation...

house and home magazine
www.girllearningalongtheway.blogspot.com

decorpad


www.addicted2decorating.com

www.beautifulliving.wordpress.com

www.thedecorologist.com

www.cottageandvine.com

www.mybackyardeden.com

decorpad

kelly wearstler
Hanging plates on the wall isn't just for your 85 year old grandmother anymore. Lately I've been seeing some creative and stylish ways to arrange plates to make an interesting and artist focal point. Whether there is a definitive pattern or they are placed at random, plates are a wonderful alternative to artwork in frames. Growing up, my mother always had the most beautifully eclectic collection of hanging plates so I can definitely say I'm partial to the look. The other week I was wondering the aisles of Home Goods and I came across some cute pottery and decided they would have a perfect spot along my family room mirror. Your local craft store, such as Michael's, should stock plate hangers. I've only just started my arrangement, but here is a peek... xoxo-jennifer bianca
starting my collection
vintage saucers would be a great addition.. on the hunt..



No comments:

Post a Comment