Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome to my home..

The reason I've decided to create this blog is to share with others all the wonderful things I enjoy in life.. decor, DIY, recipes, books, and my newly found green thumb! I'm a wife and mother of two young children and have found that my creative outlets are a great way to help cope with a sometimes hectic schedule. I'm blessed to have a very handy husband who enjoys power tools, getting his hands dirty, and taking directions from his design happy wife. While I like a variety of different design aesthetics, my heart remains true to what I like to call my "French eclectic" style: a little shabby chic, french farmhouse, coastal, with a hint of Hollywood Regency. Since purchasing our new house in May, I've been transforming it into our ideal home one step at a time. It's all a work in progress, but I'm enjoying every minute of it! Take a tour of my home beginning with my living room... you'll see some were taken before our plantation shutters were recently installed..



































No comments:

Post a Comment