Friday, November 18, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration: Claw foot tubs

decorpad

decorpad

australian country magazine

decorpad

decorpad

moonlightmagnolias.wordpress.com

moonlightandmagnolias.wordpress.com


dkgentree.blogspot.com

elle decor

My master bathroom needs a serious makeover. It's definitely in livable condition, but certainly not up to snuff. After a recent kitchen overhaul (including all new appliances) my bank account is bruised and needs some time to heal. I'm not the kind of person that needs instant gratification and something to look forward to is always great. While I plan my bathroom remodel in my mind I've found pictures for inspiration.. I'm thinking.. claw foot tub, white subway tile, crystal chandelier, carrera marble, and a general feeling of old world charm commingling with modern amenities..  a glass of wine and a bubble bath await! xoxo jennifer bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment