Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exposed brick

apartmenttherapy.com

walldesignideas.net

decorpad

elle decor

decorpad

john granen
Oh.. if walls could talk.. I think they would tell endless stories of those who've lived within their confines.. I love exposed brick because it reveals the rich history of a building and also gives a hip industrial vibe to a room. I'm completely jealous because in Florida it's nearly impossible to find an older home with this kind of construction. That is why to make myself feel better I installed a Chicago brick driveway.. hey, I figured if I couldn't have it in my house then I would bring some brick to my doorstep. For all of you that live in areas lucky enough to come across a gem of a wall when doing some demo work.. I say, let it all hang out! Expose the natural beauty of your home's structure! xoxo jennifer bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment