Monday, November 21, 2011

Garden stools

decorpad

sunset.com

domino magazine

jeffrey bilhuber

apartment therapy

house beautiful

decorpad

decorpad

decorpad


myflightsofwhimsy.blogspot.com

hometone.com
my front entry way: jennifer bianca
my living room.. my garden stool moves occasionally

If there is one decor item that can bump up the design interest in a room, it's a garden stool. They are an easy "no brainer" accent piece to incorporate into a bedroom, foyer, bathroom, living... ANY room. Garden stools are subtly stylish and workable in many spaces. They come in many different colors of ceramic ..of course, I'm partial to white. Another style I really dig are the ones made out of wood.. I think they'd give a great organic element to a room with neutral hues. Since peeking in the design world a couple year ago, they've become readily accessible in many stores. ZGallerie has some of my favorites, along with Horchow, Wisteria, and Inside Avenue; They're even available at Target and Home Goods! So, while you're sitting there contemplating, "I need a table next to that chair.." consider a garden stool as an alternative. happy decorating! xoxo- jennifer bianca


No comments:

Post a Comment