Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Open a book; open up a whole new world..

One of my favorite ways to unwind is by reading a good book. I especially like when I come across an author with an amazing talent of storytelling. The way they describe the scenes, characters, smells, sights.. it's like I'm actually there. Kate Morton is one of those writers that brings you into the book and makes it impossible to put down.. I've read all three of her novels and adore each, but I have to say my favorite is The House at Riverton. Without revealing too much.. The story takes place in England at the start of WWI and spans through to the mid 1920's. It's a story about sisters, family, and secrets. I always recommend this book to other friends and it instantly becomes at the top of their "favorites" list! Definitely give this one a read.. you won't be disappointed! xoxo jennifer bianca


No comments:

Post a Comment