Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My glass is half full...

I think one of the simplest pleasures in life is unwinding with a glass of wine..or to cuddle up on the couch, legs crossed while laughing and telling stories over a bottle with a friend. If you're a fan of whites (I'm a Riesling kind of girl)  I've got a great one for you to try.. A very knowledgeable wine enthusiast who lived in France recommended a Vouvray to me and I've been hooked ever since... it has become my go-to wine, one I always recommend.  It's Bougrier Vouvray V: it's from the Loire region of France and retails for $9.99 at Total Wine. It's one of the best wines I've had for the value. It's crisp with notes of apple and melon with a hint of sweetness and off dry finish. I always have a bottle on hand and after you try it, I think you will too! What are some of your favorite wines? - jennifer bianca
magnifique!



No comments:

Post a Comment