Thursday, November 17, 2011

White Christmas










I've already started hearing holiday music and sleigh bells wherever I go.. Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching, which means it's time to start thinking about decorations. No matter what holiday you celebrate, this time of year is fun, festive, and fills the heart with warmth. Even though I am a native Floridian still residing in sunny South Florida.. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas! If I can't have white snow on the ground outside, I can create a winter wonderland in my home. I've found some great inspiration from these country living photos and I hope you do too! I love all the layering of different shades of white and the textures create dazzling eye candy. Happy holiday decorating! xoxo -jennifer bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment