Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My family room..

While my vision and execution of my living room came together rather quickly.. the progress on our family room was slower. It's the room our family uses the most because it opens up to our kitchen, our kitchen table is in here, and also where we watch television the most. Even though it's a high traffic area, I was dead set on sticking with my favorite colors of light gray and white. Bleach is a mother's best friend. Here are a few pictures of the family room coming along as well as a brand new kitchen hutch I scored at a consignment store this past weekend. It was previously brown and I sanded it down, gave it a couple coats of "gentle rain" by behr, and then lightly distressed. I'm extremely happy with the way it came out! 











No comments:

Post a Comment