Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crazy about jute!

via decorpad

via decorpad

via decorpad

via decorpad

via decorpad

via jessica watson
If there is one thing that makes my life easier.. I'm all over it! The convenience factors of jute rugs are a huge plus; not only are they one of the softest natural fiber rugs to choose from, they are extremely durable, easy to clean, and hide stains like a charm! I've got one under my kitchen table and the kids have spilled spaghetti sauce a dozen times on it already.. a little soap, water, a quick scrub and viola! Like new! I also like jute rugs for their sensible and casual style. They are extremely versatile and are like a chameleon.. they blend well with many decor styles. Jute rugs are eco-friendly to boot! How can you go wrong? xoxo- jennifer bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment