Thursday, January 2, 2014

Featured on The Bridal Detective...

While not much has happened via my blog in almost a year, many things have been going on in life! Keeping up as a wife, full time mother of two (no hired help here. the term DIY does not only apply to refurbishment projects, it's my motto on how I care for my family) and squeezing in a few creative projects, makes it difficult for me to find the time to blog. I have to admit that I find the social media photo sharing app, Instagram, a quicker and easier source to share my ideas, projects, obsessions, and daily tidbits. For me, it's sort of a mini blog, blurp, or bloggette. However, for those of you who do not partake in the Instagram fun, I wanted to update you on a couple projects I' m very proud of and happy to see through! I'm incredibly excited to have met and worked with Becky Casto of Luminescence Studios Photographywww.luminescencestudios.com). Providing props and styling shoots with her is a dream.  Her photography is amazing and it's always wonderful to work with an individual that has a similar love for art, life, and aesthetic.. it really makes everything flow! These images are from a countryside bohemian bridal shoot we did together.. We were also featured on wedding industry blog, The Bridal Detective here: http://thebridaldetective.com/bohemian-countryside-bridal-session-by-luminescence-studio/   The whimsical and dreamy florals were provided by Anthology Floristry (www.anthologyfloristry.com) Make-up by Stephanie Sanchez of Lips to Lashes (www.lipstolashesmua.com)  Enjoy! xoxo - Jennifer Bianca
















 





 
 
And here are a few more images... I adore every session from this shoot! Each different, every one breathtaking..
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment