Tuesday, December 13, 2011

add some glamour with zebra print

You've gotta respect a classic... to me, a zebra rug is one of those timeless "go-to" decor items that can bump up the design wow factor of a room. When done tastefully in a minimalist fashion, zebra print gives off an immediate air of chic glamour to a space that always looks smart. The best part is that zebra print transcends through styles from hollywood regency, to retro, eclectic, and beyond. xoxo- jennifer bianca
decorpad

decorpad

decorpad

decorpad

house beautiful

decorpad


decorpad

decorpad

decorpad

elle decor

www.squidoo.com
decorpad

2 comments:

  1. there are a few rooms in this zebra blog that I would like to model my living room after. I love all the white, rustic woods and the splash of zebra. We'll see what I can find....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too.. All the elements I adore with a splash of sophistication . I can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete