Monday, December 5, 2011

Linen Bedding

bella notte linens

bella notte linens


celedonathome.com

pine cone hill savannah bedding

country living magazine

pine cone hill

bella notte linens

bella notte linens
I've only just finished my bedroom and I'm already considering new bedding.. terrible, I know, but when someone is in love with decor it's sometimes hard to keep your heart set on one style. On a recent trip to abc home & carpet I spied a beautifully ethereal bedding collection and thought it looked like a grown up version of a fairytale dream. Something about the layers of gauzy linens in creamy tones of beige, white, and gray looked like fluffy clouds beckoning me to take a nap in them. The style is simple, clean, comfortable, and casual.. yet subtly chic. Bella Notte Linens and Pine Cone Hill have a great assortment of eco friendly linen bedding collections for you to create a dreamy oasis! happy decorating- xo -jennifer bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment