Friday, January 25, 2013

Casetta Bianca out of the house and on location....

Exciting new things are happening with my company! My passion for design consulting and decorating is expanding; I've now added set design and styling to the docket. I'm working with local photographers to create fun and inspired sets that exude whimsy and personality. I absolutely love this new venture because it feeds my constant hunger to decorate, style, and share my ideas of what I find beautiful and enlivening. The pictures below are the sets I styled for two different photo shoots with a very talented photographer, Liz Kane-Blanco. Her fresh take on life and enthusiam for what she does comes through the lense and into every one of her pictures. For more of her work visit her Facebook page, Liz Kane-Blanco Photography or her website at www.lizkaneblanco.com
I hope you enjoy these little bits of lovely... xoxo - jennifer bianca


















No comments:

Post a Comment