Friday, January 25, 2013

Stopping to smell the roses...

Hello? Is this thing still on?? My poor blog has been abandoned for over 8 months and needs some TLC. Life has been bustling with so many wonderful things that I've not taken a moment to update. While I am not one to "pin"  I have been keeping up on my Instagram account and want to thank those who are following me. It's most convenient to share snippets of my life and daily inspiration on Instagram, but my goal is to steadily keep my blog on track! We've recently ushered in a new year that I feel, without reservation, has endless possibilities. I've always been a firm believer in "stopping to smell the roses" and I've taken time to do just that... These are the things in my life that I savore and cherish: my family, the scent of the roses in my garden, and a good glass of champagne. I hope your 2013 is starting off on a happy, healthy, and positive note! xoxo - jennifer
 
My daughter, Sienna, ready to ring in the New Year!

Cheers to life!

Enjoying coffee, roses from my garden, my son, Ronan, and our cheeful shih tzu, Cookie.


My house is teeming with roses, love putting them in every nook and cranny!

My son, Ronan. Shorts in December...that's a lovely thing!

My daughter, Sienna.

Capturing the morning light spilling into my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment