Follow by Email

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Decor inspiration: Oversized pendant lights...

I know that many women favor fashion and especially their jewelry. We have that one go-to necklace or bracelet that is our statement piece; the one item that can transform a basic outfit into an assemble with the "wow" factor. In home decor, especially in the kitchen, I think oversized pendant lighting is the icing the cake, the dazzling cocktail ring that completes the look.... and while I usually favor a glittering chandelier adorned with crystals, I'm also drawn to the rustic and industrial simplicity of a pendant light. Here a few of my favorites and I hope you find some inspiration to stir up a new look in your kitchen! xoxo - jennifer bianca



Martha Stewart

Atlanta Homes Magazine

Coastal Living Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Pendant Lights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is good. keep up the good work!..
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete