Friday, January 25, 2013

Treasure hunting...

Yes, I am a pirate. I've always been one. Treasure hunting has been a part of my life ever since the time I was 8 years old, roaming antique stores in search of old baubles, perfume bottles, and tea cups to add to my collection. I'm one to gravitate towards things that possess years and time because I know they hold a story. I love to sit and wonder who had these treasures before me and curiously think what their life may have been like... (sigh) Well enough romanticizing, here are a few of my favorite new finds! xoxo - jennifer

Antique trunk circa 1920 that I gray washed and is now my new coffee table in the family room.

Vintage 1960's french inspired headboard with cane and floral details...

1940's mirrored tray that adorns my antique trunk turned coffee table.

Cookie enjoying a bit of sunlight in the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment